Safeatlast (“us,” “we,” “our”) operates the https://www.safeatlast.co website (the “Service”). This page provides information on our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the options you have in relation to that data.
What information do we collect?
- We collect the personally identifiable (“PI”) information, like email address and name, that is voluntarily submitted by you when creating an account.
- We may collect PI information about you when you take part in any research process conducted by us.
- We may gather PI information when you submit a review. This information is for internal use only and will not be shared publicly.
- We may collect non-PI information, such as IP address and zip code, by using automated means. Such data is collected for internal use only and for the purpose of enhancing your user experience. Find more details in our Tracking & Cookies Data and Cookies & Usage Data sections.
2. How do we use the collected information?
We use your information for the following:
- To establish your account and provide you with customized content;
- To improve our Website and develop new services and innovative features;
- To send promotional material—newsletters and promotional emails will be sent to you only if you sign up for that service, and you can withdraw your consent at any time.
We may share the collected information in the following cases:
- To give feedback to businesses listed on our Website;
- When third-party vendors require your information in order to operate features of the Website;
- When we consider it necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of our Website;
- To display reviews or testimonials that may include your name (if the review is not anonymous), title, company, and other information that you have provided.
Cookies & Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- Analytics Providers: We may use third-party analytics providers to better grasp your use of the Website and our services. The information is collected using an automatic means and will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers (See Tracking & Cookies Data).
- Links: Our Website includes third-party links. We are not liable for the content in those links and our security measures are not applied to them.
Standard security protocols and measures are enforced to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information.
Changes to this Policy
The Website and its services are hosted in the United States and are governed by the laws of the United States. Your information may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the US even if you are using the Website outside the United States. You will be held responsible for compliance with local laws if you access the Website outside the United States.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Cookies do not run malware programs, nor do they deliver viruses.
How we use the data:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
How to Disable Cookies
If you want to switch off cookies, you need to do it manually by accessing your browser. Below you can find links that explain how to do disable cookies on different browsers.